09 10

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Love 2 Travel

This is a page I started yonks ago, I cut out the die-cut shape, the circle and had the square doily inked and that was about all. Sue at http://www.paperarts.co.uk/ kindly made the dark purple doily for me with one of her Spellbinders (I think) dies...I love it, and hope that she will be stocking it again soon. I recently made the flowers from a tutorial from Lisa at Swirlydoos so decided to use them on this page, a bit of border punching and I used the spare bits from the template too. I used the McGill pine leaf punch for the leaves, picking up the blue from dd's headscarf here and there.

I used some old Basic Grey letters for the title, raising it up on foam dots.


7 comments:

Louise said...

Gorgeous colour scheme, and that purple doily is lush!
Thank you for playing along with us at Sarah's Cards.
x

Vanessa said...

Really rich colours and lots going on. Thanks for joining in with Sarah's Cards.

Vanessa

Jennifer Grace said...

So many lovely layers! I do love that dark purple doiley, it's so bold yet delicate. x

Helsbells said...

Really attractive colour scheme and those flowers are lovely. Thanks for playing along with the challenge :)

Gems said...

Gorgeous layout :) And those purple flowers are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Sarah's Cards challenge xx

Nat said...

Ooh fab use of patterned paper, love the purple flowers too! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Sarah's Cards :) xxx

Sarah said...

Beautiful layout, thank you for joining in the fun this month at Sarah's Cards Ltd