09 10

Sunday 1 May 2011

My PaperArts class


Here is that LO that I showed you a sneak peek of a couple of weeks back....I think everybody enjoyed the class, they were all very quiet, but I think they are now used to all the cutting out I make them do!!!! There were 23 in the class, but I reckon we'll be scrapping in the car park if any more are added....but I feel very privileged to have this many people want to scrap at my class!!!
Next months class will be a 'boy LO'. I decided its about time I did one for the boys - girls seem to dominate the Lo's because of all those lovely flowers.
The class after will be one using corner punches, so if you've got some and want some ideas on how to use them keep an eye open at www.paperarts.co.uk for my end of June class.

1 comments:

Mole said...

Too much cutting out girl, you know what I'm like with scissors!!!!!!