09 10

Sunday 22 December 2013

Week 46 Project Life

You know me, not content to wait till January 1st like lots of new Project Lifers it seems. I'm forging ahead with the past weeks, I may go back ever further than week 45, we'll see. Some weeks we've done loads, others we've been a bit boring or I forgot to take photos. Luckily one of the older boys is off exploring the World, he's also just fallen in love, so I have plenty of photos of exotic locations to flick through and be insanely jealous of, and I've included them in the PL album, as its still part of our family life ! (I'm so tempted to join him though!)



I'm not quite sure what to do with the thin strip down the sides of some of the pockets - any suggestions?


I think I've moved a couple of these bits around since I scanned these in, but it doesn't make that much difference. The beauty of PL, you can change them round whenever you want, you can add or remove photos, you can rewrite areas, nobody would probably even notice!


0 comments: