09 10

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Sketchbook365

Yahooooooooo, a new sketch challenge blog !!! Scrap365 are running this blog. Once a month a sketch will be posted and then all you have to do is share it with everybody, easy peasy?
As a brand new member of the design team (Oooooooooh), this is my version of Mays' challenge, done in superfast time, ready for the launch (hopefully) today! I would usually have turned it around, made it back to front, on an angle, allsorts of different ways, but I thought for the first one I would try and go with the flow....as they say, so it was easily recognisable.
So if you head over to Sketchbook365, you can get ready to play too, and perhaps win a wonderful scrappy prize !!!

I just added a couple of extra bits to the page as it wasn't quite right....But I'm very happy with it now !!

1 comments:

Katy - Editor said...

Great LO Elaine :)