09 10

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Ooops forgot to post these !!

These are the pages I did at the Swindon 48hr crop....I did teach 2 classes too, but even then my efforts are pretty useless for 48hrs of scrapping.....I'll have to go again and try harder next time !!!

I was practicing trying to get the 'blur' with my new, 2nd hand lens, a Sigma 24-60mm F2.8. Ds4 was a very willing subject luckily...its nice to have loads of photos of them at the moment ! I used an EK sucess punch, some assorted stamps and a scrapfx chipboard key.

This was paracticing with my other new 2nd hand lens a Sigma 70-200mm F2.8, again trying to get the 'blur'. Dd3 was only willing if she could keep hold of her phone and wear her flip flops. I used a Marianne die for the leaves, Petaloo for the flowers and a Martha Stewart punch.


Another page of practicing, I've taken several hundred photos lately of the children - well those that don't mind having their picture taken - this is dd3 playing in the woods and stream near our house. I used a Martha Stewart corner punch on the inside of the circle on this LO, a Tim Holtz mask, Marianne leaf die and some Prima flowers.

1 comments:

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

I always love your work! Great stuff!