09 10

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Authentique Sept Sketch Challenge

I thought I'd enter the Authentique sketch challenge, this make of papers has only just come to my attention, but I already love them....they are a thick paper, so ideal for distressing, they soak up the distress inks beautifully, and the colours & design are just gorgeous....I'm looking forward to using the 'Glowing' collection with DS5 and his shining orange hair !!!

This Lo was made with the 'Blissful' collection, which went perfectly with DD3 and some yellow Helianthus 'Lemon Queen' in our garden. It was a blustery day, so she was having trouble keeping her hair out of her face...

2 comments:

Tifany said...

Beautiful layout!

Thanks for playing along in Authentique Paper's Sketch Challenge!

-Tifany
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/
{Authentique Paper DT Coordinator}

Misty said...

What a seriously gorgeous layout. I love how you've added all of the flowers to pull you into the layout!!
Wow.

-Misty
Authentique Design Team